Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

A Joke Called "Iranian Election"

After couple of weeks of being quiet on the blog sphere, I am making a comeback. There are a lot of exciting update about my life and career and I was tied up in couple of trials. I will provide the story later. Now let’s go back to what I love the most which is Middle East Politics. So, today was the scheduled Joke that the Iranian murderous regime would like to call an “election”. Keep in mind, nothing in this show resembles like a free and democratic election. However, it is finally over and we could move on. A lot of factors are awaiting the result of this so-called election because it would give them a much clear path of this deadly regime. So, let’s what could happen. However, here is a song that addresses what happened last time.

No comments: