Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Seventh Year Anniversary of my Blog


So, it is been seven years since I have started this blog. I must say a lot have changed since seven years ago when I started this blog. The biggest update that I have is that I have started my own law firm. I started my own firm about four months ago and I have started advertising in the Iranian community. The modo for my firm is "Making Complex Simple!" I am still working at the firm that I started about three years ago. I must say running two offices is no easy task. On top of that, working with Iranian clients is certainly time consuming. I have a lot to learn about Iranian community and their way of doing business because practicing law and running a firm as a business entity are two different issues.

Besides that, life has been pretty uneventful. I work about 14-15hrs per day. At the firm that I practice tax law, I have handled many interesting cases and I have had major settlements. I believe the biggest settlement I have ever achieved was Taxpayer owed IRS over $300K and we settled for only $2K. Taxpayer cried when I gave him the news. I have not been able to travel anywhere this year but it is my goal to visit Israel hopefully this December. I am going to try to keep up with blogging. Hopefully, I’ll start writing about tax law and different cases I am handling these days. I simply must say that finding the time to do so is the only contingent fact. I am still shocked that seven years has passed since I started this blog. It feels like yesterday that I started writing on this blog. I am very happy with where I am in life and where I have ended up as a result of it. It required a lot of hard work, but it totally paid off.

No comments: