Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hostage Taking Islamic Style!



What!!!! Allow me to read this again and comprehend it right. Taliban has said that they are not going to allow Polio Vaccination in their territory until the Drone attacks stop.

PESHAWAR, Pakistan - A Taliban commander in Pakistan’s tribal belt has banned a vaccination campaign against child polio in protest over frequent United States drone attacks there. Hafiz Gul Bahadur said that the U.S.-funded vaccinations for tens of thousands of children would be outlawed until drone attacks stopped.

So, let me get this straight: are they taking their own people hostage?! I mean I understand the whole idea of taking a nation hostage when it comes to dictators. However, no body has ever done it so blatantly and openly. They are saying, “looks back off or else I’ll screw my own people!” This truly shows that these people are not really motivated by the well-being of their citizens or country. Rather, it has to do with religion. This sort of mentality is not unique to this region either. Iranian government, Palestinian terrorists, Iraqi Terrorists, and many other Islamic terrorist have the same mentality. They have zero values for a human life and that also include their own citizens.
That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Hey Egypt: since you are in love with “Muslim Brotherhood”, look at these guys in Pakistan and Afghanistan. You really are not far from this kind of stupidity. You are definitely going down the same path as these guys.

3 comments:

live sports said...

niec work

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
My website: how to sterilize baby bottles

Ben Kahen, ESQ. said...

Thank you :)