Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Muslim Brotherhood Wins Egyptian Election

Egypt is getting more interesting. So, Muslim Brotherhood did win the election. At the same time, they have done the right thing so far which is respecting all international accords that the previous regime has signed. I just hope that it is not another Taghieh (Islamic Law that allows its leaders to deceive in order to uphold and promote Islamic values and/or win battles for Islam). The international community has congratulated the new President. However, the work is not done yet. Military had a sweeping power grab almost a week ago and we need to see how that would affect the future Egyptian government. Anyways, it is another beautiful Sunday and I am at work again. So I decided to post another cartoon. This cartoon made me laugh and I thought I would post it for others.

No comments: